Our client is seeking a dynamic and experienced leader to oversee the food service operations for a large venue.
The Vice President of Hospitality Strategy will be responsible for leading the execution of exceptional business standards with regard to guest experience, operations, talent development, and financial performance. The Vice President of Hospitality is the ‘hospitality driver’, retention owner and source of inspiration for the team. The VP of Hospitality is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with our partners, associates, management teams and Home Office instilling the appropriate blend of Partner and company culture and business philosophies to deliver unparalleled guest experiences.
This position requires up to 20% travel and all candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Client will provide a relocation package to the right candidate.
- Strong financial acumen
- History of strategic planning, i.e. renovation of concepts, new restaurant openings, new roll-out and initiatives
- High Volume Sports & Entertainment food service management experience
- Strong foundation in, and proven development of, emotional intelligence
- Ability to manage a talented and diverse management/employee population including ability to communicate with C level people
- Multi-unit responsibility
- Previous business ownership, entrepreneurial
- High level professional relationships in the local area (preferred)
- A focus on exceeding Partner and Customer expectations;
- The ability to develop and grow winning teams;
- The ability to see see the bigger picture and think outside of the box;
- The drive to be innovative while improving the guest/client experience;
- The business acumen to deliver results!
- Salary range $95,000 – $150,000 DOE
- Performance Bonus – 20% of Base Salary
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation package
If you know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.