Our new client seeks a Technical Support Representative who will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls, Bomgar chats and email from end-users, distributors and re-sellers. The Technical Support Representative 2 utilizes call scripts, troubleshooting trees techniques, other problem solving techniques and escalation points to troubleshoot customer issues and provide timely solutions.
Client will relocate the right candidate who is US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Two to 3 years assembling and troubleshooting computer hardware
- One to 2 years relevant customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone, customer service, time management, and decision-making skills essential.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate appropriate information to customers and team members in a professional manner.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of computer operating systems, peripherals
- Demonstrated knowledge of iOS
- Demonstrated A/V knowledge & understanding of different types of sources, control systems, schematics
- Ability to conduct a conversation while typing
- Experience with A/V systems
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to travel up to 10% – 20% of the time
- Must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Some higher education or technical vocational training
- Leyard and/or Planar product experience
- Ability to prepare product knowledge presentations and facilitate learning sessions
- Supports EIT Desktop Monitor support
- Supports HEH Home Theater products
- Develops LCD & LED Video Wall products
- Takes direction from Technical Support Manager
- Technical Support hours 6am PT – 4pm PT
- Travel: 5%-10%
- Respond effectively and timely to customer service requests received via telephone, email, Bomgar chats and voicemail
- Provide after-hours support during the business week (4pm-6am), weekends and holidays via a rotating weekly schedule
- Track and reproduce customer service requests using Salesforce, CSS (Planar RMA Tool), and PDM
- Escalate unsolved service requests to the appropriate level: advanced Technical Support, Customer Support Engineers (CSEs), logistics or management
- Provide effective resolution on all service requests and close the loop with customers
- Track escalation resolutions
- Identify and escalate customer issues and failure trends to appropriate individuals
- Provide input to ensure customer service documented processes are updated as new products are introduced and gone end of life.
- Assist CSEs with recreating customer product issues.
WHO YOU’LL BE WORKING WITH:
- External Customers
- Customer Service Manager
- Customer Service Team
Has both internal and external contacts. The most common internal contacts are with customers and the Customer Service staff. Both types of interactions involve information exchange, problem solving, and some discussion about confidential/sensitive matters.
- Salary range $40k – $45K DOE
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Budget Available
If you know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to email@example.com.