Please note this is a healthcare position and requires a SNF or ALF regional sales background in order to be considered. We are proud to be able to assist our client with these openings as we successfully placed a candidate in this role last year.
The Regional Director of Marketing (RDM) is a hand-on manager who will be responsible for increasing sales for the company within their territory. The ideal candidate will have experience leading a successful organization, leading and championing their team, analyzing performance results and recommending changes based on the data. Must be dedicated, results driven with excellent follow through and accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Strong sales management experience with a minimum of 5 years in a multi-site or regional sales management position in the assisted living, independent living, retirement or long-term care industry.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills to assess sales and market performance. Must be a fluent, proactive user of Excel and other analytical tools, and have a familiarity with lead tracking databases.
- Must demonstrate strong track record of results delivery, accountability and management to performance benchmarks.
- Drive census in seven currently open facilities, with an additional one to two in pre-opening.
- Manage facility level sales performance in conjunction with the facility team.
- Ensure compliance with marketing standards (lead generation, calls, tours, events, presentations) necessary to achieve census goals.
- Train facility-level Marketing Directors to develop more highly functioning and productive sales people. Keep the organization current on best-practice sales techniques.
- Hire and evaluate sales people based on the requirements of the sales team, namely the generation of census.
- Oversee and review the sales and marketing quarterly planning process.
- Routinely analyze and report on trends and challenges in facilities or markets and provide feedback to both regional and facility level sales performance.
- Competitive Salary Range (DOE)
- Full health benefits
- 401K or retirement plan
- Relocation package of up to $2500
- Candidates must live in Charlotte, Raleigh or Durham
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.