Our client is an award-winning healthcare company and they are looking for a top-notch systems director for their Food and Beverage retail division. Client is willing to provide full relocation for the right candidate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or hospitality management or equivalent years of experience
- Experience creating, overseeing, training, implementing and measuring the roll out of retail and marketing strategies.
- Experience in retail mapping and utilizing analytical data to create strategies and decisions
- Experience with design/development and renovation/refresh projects
- 5+ years of experience in multi-site, high volume retail locations
- Ability to prepare and manage retail operations P/L budget and perform critical analysis
- Must be able to travel extensively (50%) across the enterprise and work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays as necessary.
- Able to work remotely 20% of the time
- Food Service Experience
- Experience with collaboratively working with many different groups/teams to achieve goals
- Degree in marketing, hospitality or similar field
- Retail business strategy of food and beverage sales management across hospital systems in an effort to support and achieve sales goals
- Actively participate in mapping large campus sites and individual cafés to determine brand/offerings to meet customer expectations and drive food and beverage retail sales
- Drive the design, development and implementation of food and beverage retail renovations and refresh initiatives.
- Support the implementation of programs to drive a consistent brand across the system. Direct the development, implementation and achievement of the system’s business and market plan objectives
- Provide leadership, guidance and assistance relating to the execution of food and beverage retail marketing and sales functions, policies and standards as established by the system
- Capitalize on food and beverage retail, marketing, and sales programs and resources
- Coordinate manufacture and vendor involvement across the enterprise to drive customer satisfaction and increase food and beverage retail sales
- Work collaboratively with the System Executive Chef, site culinary teams and food and beverage retail leaders
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical plans to drive increased revenues across the hospital system
- Provide necessary data and direct the preparation of reports pertaining to food and beverage retail operations across the company including monthly forecasting and quarterly and annual reporting
- Direct the coordination of ongoing research of the food and beverage retail and marketing space to detect market trends and related information for development of new retail and marketing strategies
- Provide strategic direction to improve sales and revenue results where necessary
- Work collaboratively with the Data Analytics team to incorporate, as appropriate, information into the food and beverage retail operations
- Work collaboratively with Digital Hospitality team supporting the use of technology to drive food and beverage retail sales, innovation and wellness initiatives
- Work collaboratively with System Director of Wellness to ensure all Wellness and Sustainability criteria are met across the enterprise
- Oversee and ensure utilization of all hospital systems and programs
- Assure effective utilization and adherence to standards relating to current retail and POS systems across the enterprise
- Oversee the training and development of the food and beverage retail teams across the enterprise
- Oversee the food and beverage Retail Satisfaction Survey process and follow-up actions across the enterprise
- Salary range $85,000 – $105,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Full relocation package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.