Our client is a major health organization in the Ohio valley. They are looking for a highly educated and experienced strategic candidate for this role. The Strategic Business Consultant is responsible for creating and integrating strategic plans, developing business insights, as well as identifying growth opportunities for company.
- Masters degree (MBA, MHA or relevant degree)
- 1-3 years experience developing and operationalizing strategic plans
- 2+ years experience working Senior Leadership & C-Suite levels
- Graduate of top tier university (undergrad or Masters)
- Previous healthcare consulting experience (McKinsey, Deloitte, Bain, E&Y)
- Ability to analyze problems & develop well reasoned solutions
- Developing analytical models, feasibility studies, and forecasts
- Previous experience in healthcare, including Volume to Value
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience at a start-up company
- Confident and articulate
- Intellectually curious
The Strategy Consultant is responsible for creating and integrating strategic plans, developing business insights, as well as identifying growth opportunities for our healthcare client. This role works closely with the C-suite and senior leadership to provide analysis, insights and innovative solutions across the organization. The Consultant will focus on some of the most pressing strategic issues that client faces and will be a key member in determining the organization’s future across one or more of the following areas: transitioning to a value based environment, developing an optimized network of access points and/or consumerism. The Strategy group has an established track record of significant impact at company and serves as feeder for top talent throughout the organization. An ideal candidate is someone from a major consulting firm who is tired of the travel.
- Salary range $100,000 – $125,000
- Signing Bonus Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.