Our client is a technology marketing/advertising agency that employs over 3000 people and whose expertise spans multiple industries including Home Services (security, internet, mobile, cable), Energy, Financial Services, Insurance and Software. They are looking to continually expand their security administration department and are looking for a Sr. IT Security Administrator. A background in IT is essential.
Our Sr. IT Security Admin will stay current with new threats and exploits then will adjust the client’s security profile accordingly. The person in this role will maintain and test Incident Response Plans and manage duties specifically related to raising our level of IT security within company in an appropriate manner suitable for our culture and business risk. Manage daily monitoring and tuning of all IT security systems such as IDS/IPS, anti-virus, firewalls, DDoS and similar. Maintain company’s Level 1 PCI Certification including oversight of the PCI Certification requirements and annual auditing. Then research, test and deploy additional security processes and products as applicable.
- 4+yrs hands on security research, design, implementation and administration
- Automated and manual vulnerability testing of key systems and applications
- Experience with IDS/IPS, anti-virus, firewalls, DDoS and similar
- CISSP certification
- Manual penetration testing
- Periodic code reviews of website code and internal applications
- Ability to balance scale with a sense of urgency
- Client wants a blue team member who is familiar with and can defend against red team antics.
- Proactively identify zero-day vulnerabilities, abnormal behavioral patterns, security trends, and sophisticated cyber-attack techniques to enhance the security program and safeguard our environment.
- Manage and maintain Dell Secureworks (SOC), adding new systems, monitoring and manage alerts through to resolution
- Take ownership of IDS/IPS and HIPS; design, deployment and … or Experience with IDS/IPS and HIPS a must
- Implementing and/or experience with SIEM a plus.
- Salary Range $85,000 – $125,000
- Signing Bonus – Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Partial Relocation
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.