Our healthcare client is looking for a dynamic person to lead and provide management, oversight and direction for all Central Ohio Patient Access Services comprised of Registration at four local area hospitals (all sites direct and non-direct reports), PRVC (Pre-Registration, Verification, and Certification) for said four (4) central Ohio hospitals), Central Scheduling, and Financial Counseling for said four (4) central Ohio hospitals.
- Epic Patient Access
- Strategic Leader with ability to operate in a heavily matrix environment
- Bachelor of science in Business Administration or related field from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and or training; or equivalent combination of HIS Registration Applications, Excel, Eligibility Vendors, Financial Counseling, Centralized scheduling 10 to 15 yrs.
- Hospital experience with 7 to 10 yrs. in Revenue Cycle management (to include Patient Access functions) OR 7 to 10 yrs.
- Hospital Patient Access Director. 3 to 5 yrs. in multi facility environment.
- Demonstrated track record of innovations and initiatives change agent.
- Experience leading a large team (Greater than 100)