Our national wholesale client has an urgent need for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. For this role candidates must understand all aspects of Salesforce Automation configuration and technical/functional capabilities in order to be seriously considered. All candidates must be US citizens or Green Card Holders and only local candidates please.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com administration or equivalent SFA/CRM solution and/or SFA/CRM implementation
- Bachelors Degree in Information Tech or Business Info Systems or the equivalent experience is required
- Knowledge of databases and database integration
- Salesforce.com Certification preferred
- Experience with SFA companies such as Salesforce.com, Siebel, ActNow, Oracle, SAP
- Collaborates with field sales and sales management teams, IT systems leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets the needs of the internal and external customer
- Maintains familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Sales Automation Specialist would champion SFDC within the technology systems group, educating other team members on the capabilities and potential applications of SFDC.
- Supports Corporate Marketing’s use of SFDC, including assisting with mailing list generation/clean-up and automation of processes related to national marketing campaigns.
- Develops ad-hoc reports as requested, performs analysis on data as required
- Management of all security settings
- Execution of all configuration changes
- Regularly audits to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement
- Maintenance of updated system documentation and SFDC policies/procedures
- Creation and maintenance of naming conventions for pick lists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
- Manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required
- Modification of the sharing model as required
- Creation and management of email and mail merge templates
- Creating and modifying list views
- Coordination of Salesforce.com integration with other company systems, including management and implementation of the data entry & import processes; ensuring proper data-quality standards
- Management of ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Continual assessment of user adoption and as-needed actions for improvement (i.e. training , communication, modifications)
- Configuration of reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Management of fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, e-mail, custom buttons/links, etc.
- Development and maintenance of training plans, and documentation for database users, coordination of new user and ongoing training sessions for the organization worldwide
- Definition, communication, and management of the change management (release) process for SFDC
- Participation in special projects, including technical work, documentation, planning and status reports, time accounting, internal customer communication, and coordination with internal customers and IT resources as needed.
- Provide consistently-visible commitment to driving the company culture and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $70,000 – $80,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.