Our distribution client is looking for a Sales Manager to oversee branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance. All candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be considered.
- At least 3 years of sales management experience (managing teams, targets, P&L awareness, etc.)
- Proven experience as a B2B individual contributor and simultaneous manager of people
- Working knowledge of SalesForce to manage and develop territory and associates
- Able to work remotely up to 40% of the time
- Able to travel up to 60% of the time
- Manages branch sales force to achieve revenue budget and expense budget. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Manages personal sales portfolio to ensure achievement of targeted sales levels.
- Develops annual branch business plans, under the guidance of the Market Manager, to ensure budgeted growth of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face to face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with company standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with Market Manager to identify solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Prepares, under the guidance of the Market Manager, the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Tailors, under the direction of the Market Manager, local branch strategy to align with client’s strategies, sales, and marketing plans.
- Salary range $55,000 – $85,000 DOE
- Performance Bonus – Quarterly/Annual Targets to be discussed with hiring manager
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Interested? If you or someone you know who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to email@example.com.