Our client is a family-owned business with strong brand recognition who has a great working environment and in need of a Sales Area Manager for their Food Service/Convenience Channel division. In this role the SAM manages customer business to achieve volume, profit, distribution and merchandising objectives. Utilizes internal resources to include cross-functional team members to meet customer requirements to drive business results. Champions the needs of the customers internally within company.
- 5+ Years of Sales Experience in Customer Facing Role
- Prior Convenience and/or Food Service Channel Experience
- Prior Broker and Distributor Management Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Able to work 100% remotely
- Able to travel up to 60%
- CPG industry experience
- Entrepreneurial critical thinking skills
- Prior business development experience
- Leads the development and execution of customer specific business plans. Identifies business opportunities, sets and communicates specific goals and priorities. Works with cross functional tams and other necessary resources to achieve desired results.
- Understands leading edge industry initiatives and has the ability to implement those initiatives with each customer.
- Measures, monitors and evaluates customer team performance, if applicable, on an on-going basis. Makes appropriate adjustments or changes as needed. Provides internal teams information via sales systems and communication with regards to forecasts and custom pack requirements.
- Effectively penetrates the assigned customer base, insuring Welch access to key decision makers.
- Develops and manages customer trade funds and expense funds to assigned budgets.
- Salary range $110,000 – $130,000
- Performance bonus 25% of base salary target
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.