WORK FROM HOME!
MINIMUM $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS PAID UP FRONT WITH FIRST MONTH’S SALARY, PLUS RELOCATION OFFERED – SUPERB BENEFITS
REGIONAL NURSE MANAGER/DIRECTOR FOR 4 SKILLED NURSING FACILITIES IN PORTLAND, OREGON REGION.
Based in the Portland, Oregon region, either at Corporate HQ or from home, the Regional Nurse Manager/Director will have general oversight of 4 state-of-the-art Skilled Nursing Facilities all located within the Portland area. After a training period, this position could be based from your home, with periodic travel to the facilities.
This is an ideal Nurse Management position for someone wanting senior management responsibilities with commensurate senior-level salary and benefits, but without the day-to-day operations of running a specific facility. Each of the four facilities has an on-site Director of Nursing who will work closely with the Regional Nurse Manager. The Regional Nurse Manager reports directly to Corporate Headquarters. A minimum amount of travel is involved with regular visits to each of the 4 facilities.
- The Regional Nurse Manager will be a licensed Registered Nurse (Oregon State or compact state RN license)
- 3 years of experience working with a geriatric population
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- This could also be a good option for an experienced Director of Nursing who wishes to have a different aspect of his/her career, with more of an administrative oversight role.
- Annual salary is negotiable, based on credentials and experience, and could easily exceed $125K.
- There is also a very generous annual bonus plan.
- The company offers a truly outstanding medical/dental/vision and retirement (401k) benefit package which includes generous PTO, paid vacation & holidays, tuition reimbursement and employee assistance program & local discounts.
- A SIGN-ON BONUS OF at least $10,000 PLUS a generous relocation allowance are part of the package.
- Telecommute from home and travel