Our new client with a great company culture is looking for a Regional Sales Account Executive that will cover the territory in the Bay Area, and report to the Sales Director of that region.
Client is the technology-focused business unit of a document solutions company. They deliver game-changing productivity improvements for the facilities and construction industries through a combination of software and unique services. Our customers can get accurate information instantly, anytime, anywhere and on any device. We help teams save time, increase productivity, cut costs, prevent errors, and become the heroes of their organizations.
Regional Sales Account Executives are the lifeblood of our organization and are individual contributor field salespeople who are responsible for delivering new business bookings primarily from new customers in their territories. Regional Sales Account Executive are Hunter/Closers responsible for articulating the value of our solution and the problems we solve for our customers, leading/managing a sales process and winning new customer deals. All applicants must be US Citizen or Green Card holder.
- Consultative selling experience
- Sales of Software as a Service (SaaS) or complex software solutions
- Consistent above quota performance (evident on resume)
- Able to work 100% remotely
- Able to travel 20%
- Faculties and AEC industry (preferred)
- Win NEW customers and achieve or exceed quota.
- Hunt their own outbound opportunities as well as work inbound, marketing generated leads.
- Advise customers on the current best practices in the Building Facilities industry; understand their needs; and present the advantages of our solution.
- Identify decision-makers, project leaders, and key influencers. Run an effective sales process to secure internal support and close deals.
- Accurately forecast revenue for your territory, leveraging Salesforce CRM
- Be entrepreneurial. Identify new ways to succeed and drive growth.
- Salary range $75,000 – $100,000 DOE
- Performance bonus up to $67K commissions at target with NO Cap
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life coverage
- Vacation and Paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan