Our recruiting firm is growing by leaps and bounds and we need assistance with sorting and sourcing candidates through our database, resume submissions, and our social media contacts. This is a part-time role (25 hours a week) set to start 4/3/17 and can become full-time with benefits depending on candidate as soon as 7/2017.
The Recruiting Source Assistant will work closely with the Recruiting team and will be responsible for filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates to build a solid candidate pipeline for assigned open positions. He/She will also use creative sourcing techniques to target candidates through LinkedIn, Career Sites and other methods. He/She will also assist with phone screens and setting up interviews as well.
– At least 2 years experience sourcing or screening candidates within recruiting/staffing/HR company
– High school dipolma but 4-year degree highly preferred
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge utilizing sourcing tools
– Strong knowledge of creative sourcing techniques and methodologies
– Must be able to work out of our Chandler Offices
– Able to pass background check and personality test
– Must have valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
– Great personality with excellent phone manner and comfortable on the phone speaking with different types of people (CEOs to labor workers)
– Assist Recruiters with sourcing and screening candidates develop and execute sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
– Build sourcing pipeline and candidate that will be added to our internal database
– Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling and complex internet searches, research etc.
– Hourly rate $10 -$12
– Part-Time 5 Hour Shift Per Day – 25 hours
– Placement Commissions can be earned if sourced candidates are hired (Commission Range $50-$100 per placement depending on position)
– Growth potential within company
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.