This position is a sales role that manages existing business, while building a new book of business. This role requires a strong knowledge of metalworking and cutting tools. This position sells company’s products with a focus on both metalworking and MRO related supplies and services.
Specifically CNC cutting and milling tools as well as dies, taps, inserts, and carbide blades.
- 0-2 yrs outside sales exp.
- 1-2 yrs knowledge of cutting tools exp.
- Strong interpersonal communication – Describe verbal communication skills
- Good history of work performance / tenure – No terminations due to perform.
- Proficient in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word) and with general technology
- Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Previous customer service/sales experience
- A background with documented sales success.
- Sells products with a focus on both metalworking and MRO related supplies and services.
- Ensure the achievement of individual and company sales and profit goals by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of their sales position.
- Responsible for visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers under close supervision.
- Successful candidates will also have the ability to leverage company’s Value Basket
- Other newly introduced inventory solutions and web-based solutions.
- Salary $45k – $60k
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.