Our client is a large online wholesale and distribution company. As one of the leaders in online purchases they are in need of an an experienced vendor and budget manager. They are looking for local candidates who must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder.
- Minimum bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 years managing IT teams, with at least two years managing Quality Assurance required
- Vendor and Budget Management experience required
- SAP environment experience
- Able to work remotely 20% of the time
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Responsible for providing direction in the definition, implementation, and integration of quality principles, processes, and tools into the design and development of software and IT processes.
- Ensures that quality methods and procedures are practiced.
- Responsible for researching, developing, and implementing testing methods and procedures.
- Ensures that processes are in place for applications and systems so that they comply with established quality standards and meeting the business requirements.
- Responsible for all quality control and coordination of all manual and automated testing and certification of applications, systems, and networks.
- Ensure IT products meet the highest quality standards.
- Champions the application of quality principles in IT processes through training, meeting and team facilitation, and communication programs.
- Mentors team leads on quality principles and project management processes.
- Set long-term goals, technical direction and vision for the Quality Assurance Team, including test tracking and automation tools.
- Provide recommendations and consulting on methodologies and approaches to improve overall product quality.
- Analyzes best-in-class processes, establishes customer satisfaction metrics, and understands the interaction and relationship of business operations, applications, operating systems, and network processes.
- Acts as a project leader and a subject matter expert on multiple and complex QA related projects.
- Salary range $120,000 – $140,000 DOE
- Performance bonus 14%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
If you know someone who is qualified for this position please have them send their resume to email@example.com.