Our healthcare client is looking for a dynamic person to lead our dedicated HRIS team of five. Management of day-to-day operations in order to deliver efficient and effective service to the growing organization. Working closely with the HRIS team to review plans, strategies, goals, and accomplishments in alignment with the HR Strategic Plan. Maintaining a strong team by cross-training, coaching, and team building.
- 3+ years of management/leadership experience
- HRIS system experience (PeopleSoft is preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience in HR Systems administration
- 5+ years of project management experience
- Experience in a large, matrixed organization
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Bachelors degree
- Previously experience in a large-scale HRIS system conversion
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical users.
Will oversee and manage the resources to support clients HR applications directed and maintained by HRIS. Includes the implementation and configuration of system and application releases, vendor selection, requirements design, system configuration, interface design, development, and implementation. Evaluation of system for optimization, efficiency, and cost savings opportunities. Partner with HR leadership to implement, monitor, and maintain appropriate compliance measures. Maintaining the HRIS report library and providing ad-hoc HR reporting services to all internal customers.
- Salary range $100,000 – $130,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Partial Relocation
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.