Candidates must be US Citizen or Green Card Holder. You will not be considered if you do not have a background in the legal industry.
Our client has an immediate opening in the Long Island office. The Legal Assistant coordinates the flow of company’s customer contractual requirements. The position supports the contractual process to ensure most effective operations.
- Associate’s degree or the equivalent work experience required.
- 2-3 years experience as a legal assistant or paralegal
- Knowledge of organization, planning, records & office management required
- Strong proficiency in technology including Microsoft Office suite and Adobe
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience in contract administration
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Focus in Law, Paralegal Studies and/or Business preferred.
- Reviews contractual requests from Sales Associates and assigns to a member of the Contract Administration team for legal review.
- Track each contractual request from the initial review through execution. Works directly with staff attorneys and other members of the Contract Administration team.
- Coordinates the contract approval and execution process for National Accounts. Interfacing with the VP of Sales and the General Counsel’s office.
- Researches, compiles and summarizes data and information for various reports.
- Maintains tracking system for contracts and ensure contracts are completed accurately.
- Assists with preparation of training initiatives including content development and document organization.
- Proofread and edits documents and other correspondence.
- Prepares and sends correspondence and assists with the completion of various forms.
- Provides general administrative support for the Contract Administration Team including filing documents, and scanning/filing electronic documents.
- Schedules meetings and manages calendars.
- Fosters the Company Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Salary Range $45,000 – $50,000
- Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.