Our client has a lab supervisory to oversee the evening shift. The hours of the position would be 3:00 pm-11:30pm, M-F. There are no weekend or no holiday shifts. All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- Medical Technologist Bachelors degree or Medical Laboratory Technician Associates Degree (or science related field)
- ASCP Certification
- Hematology experience
- 1+ years of Manager/Supervisor experience in a Laboratory setting
- 3-5 years of experience in a Clinical Laborator setting
- Travel up to 20% of the time
- Work remotely up to 20% of the time
- Customer Service Skills
- Scheduling/staffing experience
- Problem resolution skills
This position provides supervision in our Core Lab on site at one of our client’s locations – primarily working with our Hematology department. The expectations of the position would include: Scheduling, staffing, problem resolution, and work flow management for up to 32 staff members.
- Salary range $50,000 – $75,000
- Signing Bonus Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.