Our client is looking for an experienced accounting analyst that has experience with AR/AP reporting. Candidates with the following skills are highly preferred:
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills are required.
- Strong detail orientation and follow-up skills are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business OR a minimum of 7+ years relevant work experience
- 3+ years related business experience required.
- Strong PC/Computer skills including Excel, and Word are required
- Accounting skills in regards to reconciliation of AR and/or AP required
- Financial system knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of JDE systems is a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus
- Runs daily and/or weekly Operational Accounting reports.
- Creates, validates and enhances monthly Operational Accounting metrics.
- Provides support and/or detail for the Quarterly Operational Accounting Incentive results.
- Performs analysis of reporting including trends and variances.
- Analyzes monthly bills associated with Operational Accounting expenses as assigned.
- Continual enhancement of Operational Accounting reporting and metrics.
- Maintains documentation on all existing and new processes.
- Provides internal and external auditors with reconciliations and documentation as required.
- Coordinates reconciliation of unclaimed property and/or co-op receivable.
- Analyzes and devises alternative solutions to minimize expenses, and maintain compliance, related to escheated property and/or co-op.
- Communicates with internal and external customers as needed to resolve unclaimed property, co-op and/or other items.
- Reviews, enters and maintains Vendor Set Ups.
- Participates on process improvement teams and cross-functional initiatives.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $70,000 – $75,000
- Performance Bonus 7%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.