Clique Hiring Solutions is a national recruiting consulting firm that provides full-time and part-time recruiting services to major companies. We are currently looking for an experienced office assistant to whip our team into shape. The ideal candidate will have over 3 years experience working directly for an executive and able to support our Recruiting and Business Development departments. Candidate must be computer and internet savvy, and has a high sense of urgency and confidentiality.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Candidate screenings and interview scheduling
- Maintaining company database and CRM systems
- Uploading all of our job postings and create social media posts on company our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
- All office related duties and assignment assigned by team members
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an Administrative Assistant role
- 4 year degree or 5 years equivalent experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Candidate must be mature with a high sense of urgency and confidentiality.
- Must be able to take a 20-minute Personality Assessment online as an initial screening of the hiring process
- Must know Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be familiar with the internet – how to do online searches and comfortable with using the internet
- Understand how to post on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and use other social media applications.
- Ordering office supplies
- Experience with CRM systems
- Personable and professional attitude
- Able to manage several tasks at one time
- A proactive thinker
- Must be able to work out of our Chandler office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be trainable and open to learning new systems
- Human Resources or recruiting background a plus
- Compensation: $500 weekly wage; 1099 Position
- Based on performance candidate will become employee with benefits as of 7/1/2017
- Business causal office setting
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.