Client is a family-owned business with strong brand recognition who has a great working environment for the Operations Manager to oversee. Team members hard word gets noticed by senior executives and rewarded accordingly. The Operations Manager role is to utilize leadership skills in setting the vision and strategic direction for the Beverage Unit. The OM also teams with other functional areas within the plant in order to achieve Business Unit and plant goals.
- 5+ Years of Food and Beverage Packaging Experience
- Continuous Improvement Technical and Leadership Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Operations, Engineering, Packaging Science or related field
- Have worked at small to medium sized business
- Be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Qualitative – Fruit Processing Experience
- Production Planning Knowledge
- Union (Labor Relations) Experience
- Manages, develops and assesses Packaging System Advisors’ skills in achieving performance goals in the following areas
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Service
- Drives Continuous Improvement culture through the application of Lean Manufacturing techniques
- Develops and manages systems that control tactical packaging operations
- Works in Coordination with Supply Chain Planning to ensure optimal schedules are developed and attained
- Interacts with external resources such as Welch Corporate, Suppliers and Equipment Vendors
- Other duties as assigned
- Salary range $90,000 – $120,000
- Performance bonusj 15% of base salary
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.