Our client is a national company and they are in need of an experienced Human Resource Manager. With limited and general direction from an Area Human Resources Director, the Division Human Resources Manager acts as a business partner with the local management team to effectively manage the human resources function for assigned division(s) while maintaining compliance with industry regulatory agencies and company programs. In addition to administering staffing, training, employee relations, compliance, benefits, and compensation programs at the local level, this role is actively engaged with the implementation of strategic Human Resources initiatives.
- 3 – 5 years Labor Relations Experience
- 3 – 5 years exp. Strategic HR Partnering
- 3 – 5 years exp. HR Employee Engagement
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years directly applicable experience as an HR Generalist/ Mgr
Preferred Requirements Include:
- SPHR Certification
- MBA, HR Management
- HR Project Management exp.
- Compensation analysis
- SALARY RANGE – $75,000 – $90,000
- $0 – $10,000, Bonus Plan
- Negotiable – Signing Bonus which can be used for relocation
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.