The Web Analytics Manager supports the our professional services marketing team by helping drive data based decision making and optimization through reporting, analysis, and testing. With an in-depth knowledge of our data, web analytics software and our business, this position is a key contributor to the success and communication of our digital marketing efforts. This is a key role that reports to the Director of Marketing.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, math, and/or related discipline required
- At least 3-6 years experience in web analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Experience using web testing tools (Optimizely, Test & Target, Maxymizer, etc)
- Excellent written and oral skills, as well as ability to coordinate with many groups within the organization
- Uses strong analytics skills, business acumen and attention to quality to provide data and analysis to assist in solving complex business problems.
- Develop actionable digital consumer insights to enhance the digital customer experience and improve sales & revenue across five brands. Communicate insights and suggest improvements based on data and observed trends.
- Conduct ad hoc analysis such as in-depth conversion funnel analysis.
- Derive core insights from data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the website experience.
- Develop advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across: social, mobile, digital and offline channels
- Create performance forecasts and track actual performance against forecasted plans
- Serve as the subject matter expert on web analytics and stay abreast of industry best practices and new opportunities
- Implement web analytics best practices and methodologies
- Support maintenance and development of web analytics platform
- Power user of Google Analytics and Optimizely and other analytics tools.
- Salary range $60,000 – $90,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.