Our client is a commercial healthcare developer in Phoenix area and is in immediate need for a VP of Business Developer. The ideal candidate must be a team player, proactive and self-motivated. Candidate must display exemplary leadership and interactive abilities as well as professional and technical writing skills.
*Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
*Experience: Minimum 5 years corporate sales
*Location: Chandler, AZ or negotiable
*History of sales with Fortune 500 companies or equivalent and a proven network of national and regional investment-grade rated companies
*Experience with retail credit tenants (TTT)
* Proven network of national and regional credit tenant contacts and brokers.
* Strong understanding on how to present deals to credit tenants.
* Ability to cold call and develop potential leads.
* Strong negotiation skills.
* Presentation skills; for trade shows as well as meetings with owners and tenants.
* Firm understanding of commercial leases and nuances to structure lease transactions to maximize returns and protect the Landlord.
* Firm understanding of the real estate development process.
* Able to estimate and calculate key indicators for transactions.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and possess strong computer skills. (Company is a technology-based company).
* Travel: Minimal to Moderate
* Engage with national and regional credit tenants (emphasis on single-tenant buildings) to sell company services as a build-to-suit developer able to meet the tenant’s program and specifications.
* Assist in the expansion of our broker network to develop both deal sourcing and disposition connections.
* Structure pro-formas and create LOIs for potential deals.
* Deliver project presentations to clients and tenants.
* Maintain accurate CRM reporting through Salesforce.
- Salary Range $180k-$190k
- Commission potential 100% of salary
- Full benefits
- Minimal to Moderate Travel
Our client offers competitive compensation and a chance to join a team committed to teamwork, commitment, integrity and unsurpassed customer satisfaction.