Our client is a successful commercial real estate firm that is looking to expand their staff with a Transaction Coordinator. This is a part-time role that has the possibilities of growing into a full-time position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Analyzing market information/data
* Prospective seller and buyer input into company database and creating drip campaign
* Assist with preparation of mailers for the brokers and other marketing campaigns
* Complete closing files and prepare the file for Designated Broker signature
* Filing, organization, and keeping track of targeted deadlines
* Drafting marketing and merchandising campaigns provided by the broker
* Prepare Monthly Marketing Reports
* Entering data into internal databases and external databases/internet based systems, and maintaining databases
* Developing flyers/marketing materials to promote commercial listings
The successful candidate will be extremely self-motivated, with excellent communication skills, and able to work independently as a self-starter.
The ability to organize tasks in priority and can adjust to short term notice projects
Experience in MS Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, is essential
Experience in commercial brokerage and sales and transaction management
Arizona Real Estate License is highly preferred
The successful candidate will be compensated through a base salary of 24 hours per week with the intent of increasing to a full time position.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.