The System Director of Finance is a results-oriented finance role that reports directly to the Division CFO with dotted line responsibility to the SVP. This position is responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting across the client divisions. You will closely with a VP of Operations and a Sr. VP of Operations in Rochester.
- Accounting/Finance degree with excellent numerical skills.
- 1+ year experience dealing with senior leaders and excellent people skills
- 3-5 yrs analyzing, interpreting data & explaining complex financial topics
- 2-4 years experience in an operational finance setting
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables
- Able to work remotely up to 20% of the time
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Lives in area
- Healthcare experience
- Food/Beverage experience
- CPA or MBA desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Applies sound performance improvement techniques to meet or exceed budget through gap analysis and raising financial awareness and financial competence of the operations team
- Analysis of results by site, region and Enterprise working closely with the operational team to develop plans to resolve challenges that impact financial and service quality results
- Creates and maintains appropriate dashboards in both divisions’ formats at service location, region and Enterprise level.
- Applies benchmark and sensitivity analysis as measures for performance improvement
- Supports operations team in interpreting and employing financial statements and tools to drive excellent results
- Supports all Enterprise review meetings from a financial perspective. This includes creating appropriate reports and presenting to Executive Leadership, Financial Analysis and site level leadership for all divisions
- Coordinate and support the annual budgeting process for both divisions and assist with the presentation to appropriate entities
- Coordinates the forecast process and work with the operations team to develop specific, measurable action plans to rectify any performance issues
- Provides division ad-hoc financial reporting as needed.
- Meets regularly, and as needed, with client’s financial team.
- Acts as financial advisor and business partner to the SVP
- Supports SVP in client negotiations, contractual discussions, AR management
- Provides supervision to the division Controller
- Oversight of accounting activity at all client locations
- Tracks the use of capital investment dollars and reports on the return on investment
- Measures compliance with core programs notably purchasing and safety
Ensures sound financial control throughout the system and complies with Internal Audit policies and procedures such as:
- Internal Control Review Reporting compliance
- Audit report recommendations are implemented promptly
- Asset protection disciplines are in place
- Salary Range $85,000 – $90,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Full Relocation for the right candidate
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.