We are calling it a Staffing Recruiter but the role is best described as a Headhunter!!!
If you have experience with full-desk recruiting and if you enjoy finding candidates for the most difficult roles you should give us a call. We provide the tools to assist you in your hunting and offer rewarding commissions for your efforts. We’ve done all of the hard work now all you have to do is gather the fruit.
Clique Hiring Solutions is a recruiting firm who specializes in permanent and contract placements. Our local and national client base has doubled this year. We have too many jobs orders to fill and need your help. Our firm has successfully tripled our annual sales this year and we are looking to add an experienced recruiters to share in our placement fees. This is a commission only position until the 3rd quarter and after a successful training and probationary period. A base salary of $24k-$30k and health benefits kick in as of July 1st.
The ideal recruiting candidates must have the following:
- At least 2 years experience working a full cycle recruiting desk
- Ability to source for candidates through a variety of platforms
- Experience in one of the following niches: Healthcare, IT, Sales or Labor
- A strong belief in customer service above all else
- Must be trainable. While we appreciate the skills you may bring to the table we have a process that will assist in your success with placements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a great eye for skill and judge of character
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have a winning attitude, think outside the box
- Must possess a positive and mature personality
- Must be loyal, trustworthy and hardworking
- Have a proven track record of recruiting is a must
- Telecommuting available, however the ability to work from our Chandler office a minimum 1-2 days per week is required during a six week training period is a plus
- Must be able to attend weekly conference call and check in with company on a daily basis
- Experience with CRMS, VMS systems, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Own laptop and mobile phone to perform necessary duties
- During Training and Probationary Period: DOE – This position requires candidates who are confident in their recruiting skills. You could earn up to 30%- 35% of the gross placement fee as a 1099 Consultant.
- As of July 1, 2017 and after you successfully proven your skills you will become a full-time employee and receive a base salary between $24k-$30k and health benefits plus a commission base. This is not a draw but solid income but requires a monthly quota or closing ratio.
We will provide you with:
- A collaborative work environment that supports and appreciates your efforts
- We provide a work area in a Class A office suite to work from a couple of days a week
- Professional office number and company email address provided
- Recruitment Training and some professional leads will be provided
This is a perfect opportunity to collaborate with a well-oiled staffing machine who will not BS you, steal your clients, candidates or commissions. In order to be considered for this role, please answer the attached questions to this job post.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.