Our client is a technology-driven digital marketing and sales company based just outside of Charlotte, NC. They focus on solving complex business problems for our partners, which include some of the nations’ largest brands, by combining advanced data analytics with proprietary, built in-house technology to help us generate demand and attract potential customers with incredible efficiency. We have had the pleasure of placing several candidates in 2016 and are very well-versed in what our client’s needs are and company culture.
Our client has built and maintains the change of address platform for the USPS. This person will be responsible for maintenance and enhancements of forms and reports for a large Oracle application that is used on the back-end to manage the entire print process and client billing for advertisements and coupons sent once an address change is confirmed by the Postal Service.
- 10+ years of oracle database development experience
- 5+ years of oracle forms development experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Knowledge of Oracle Forms 12c
- Experience with various ETL tools
- Understand the business requirements, design and develop application code using Oracle Forms and reports.
- Take initiative on understanding the code, details of the changes and other application areas impacted by the changes.
- Collaborate within the team, across other teams – application development, DBAs, QA, product and project management to effectively follow through on the tasks.
- Dedication to meet business requirements in line with project scope within defined timelines with quality.
- Salary range $85,000 – $120,000
- Signing Bonus – Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.