The Deal Desk Senior Manager is responsible driving profitable sales growth. This role leads the company’s efforts to establish and maintain win-win customer business relationships in support of accelerating profitable sales growth in large complex customers. The Deal Desk Senior Manager is responsible for driving improved profitability while supporting achievement of sales growth goals. Successful candidates will have:
- Financial persons with Sales support background.
- Sales management backgrounds that understand financial analysis
- Experience in deal making
- Min. 10 yrs Deal Desk, Finance, Operations, or Pricing experience
- Min. 3 yrs Management experience
- Exp. in contract/legal negotiations – Please speak to this experience
- Very experienced w/ MS Excel
- Must be able to pass background and drug screenings.
- Must be able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Work remotely up to 40% of the time
- MS Access Exp
- Strategic Thinker
- Serves as a trusted adviser to sales on pricing, business terms and solutions to support profitable sales growth
- Works with corporate operations to develop best practices for creating win-win customer agreements to fulfill non-standard deal requirements
- Advises sales on objection handling techniques, alternative contract options, and/or value propositioning to help drive deal closures
- Is a sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues
- Collaborate with impacted parties to identify acceptable options to facilitate deal closures
- Provides leadership to a team of business professionals and analysts responsible for supporting Large and Custom
DEALS WITH THE OWNERSHIP OF THE FOLLOWING PROCESS AREAS:
- Deal structuring for Profitable Growth
- Cross-functional deal review coordination
- Opportunity monitoring & control
- Deal flow analysis
- Proposal management
- Tool/template management
- Ensures compliance with sales and business approval policies.
- Builds strong cross functional working relationships inclusive of legal, supply chain, e-commerce, sr executive, finance, sourcing, data analytics, sales operations, field sales, product management, Sr., National Account management for all segments.
- Directs the development of solutions and processes to existing problems and looks towards the future to anticipate potential problems.
- Develops associates to meet and exceed performance objectives. Effectively coaches and mentors associates on career path, development opportunities and any required corrective actions. Fosters a team environment for all Deal Desk members.
- Understands and interprets organization goals and initiatives so that priorities can be balanced and timelines established in a cost-effective manner.
- Supports development of appropriate training and collateral material.
- Performs all duties inherent in the role of Senior Manager as defined by the company Code of Conduct including hiring, termination, review, and development of associates.
- Drives the company Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s Mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $120,000 – $140,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.