Our client is looking for a talented Sr. IT Support Specialist to be the primary point of contact within Common Facilities Center/Call Center Information Systems Operations Support team.
All candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card Holders and able to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Conveyor systems including but not limited to FORTNA, AOR, PLC CONTROLS
- 4+ yrs hands on-on-desk-top, remote, network, hardware, scanner on-site exp.
- 4+ yrs Microsoft Exchange, Nortel Switches, servers and backup software
- 4+ yrs telecomm equipment support and troubleshooting
- Experience or ability to report to remote management
- Musts be able to travel up to 20%
- Call center environment experience
- Shipping/logistics/manufacturing environment
- Acts as the on-site lead at the CFC for I.S. Operations to provide, maintain and manage the operations of the CFC / Call Center based systems.
- Provides higher 2nd and 3rd level I.S. Operations support for the CFC / Call center Support Team.
- Acts as co-lead and /or manages small I.S. Operations CFC / Call Center based projects including hands-on and functional involvement.
- Primary point of contact within the CFC / CC I.S. Operations Support Team.
- Coordinates support activities, schedules, coaches. and mentors other team members.
- Monitors, reviews, executes, and updates trouble tickets to ensure all open tickets are being resolved quickly and with quality.
Please review job on website for full details.
- Salary range $55,000 – $70,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.