The Senior HRIS Analyst will ensure the integrity, accuracy and proper use of HR information retrieved from the systems. The Senior HRIS Analyst will also act as a liaison with the HR functional teams and IT technical team, support the HR team with technology and reporting requests. This individual will also develop, maintain and complete management reports and statistical information within prescribed timeframes. This position is in the Charlotte area.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field or the equivalent experience
- A minimum 5 years HRIS experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft or Workday or HRMS system
- The ability to manage multiple projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill, particularly vlookups, and pivot tables
- The ability to write SQL queries is required
- The ability to manage multiple projects and provide problem analysis and resolutions at the strategic level is required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill, particularly vlookups, hlookups and pivot tables is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Attention-to-detail and strong analytical skills are required
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills required.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Consult with HR managers regarding information needs and provides ad hoc queries and reports upon request.
- Maintains the HR Information System in support of Human Resources administration and special projects. Modifies/enhances system as necessary to ensure the most effective operations.
- Provides functional production support for HR applications, HR Reporting, developing functional specifications for applications development and/or modification, conducting work flow analyses, evaluating systems changes required to support HR functions and for designing & implementing test plans to validate those changes.
- Recommends, tests, trains, documents, implements and plans for improvements, enhancements, and new applications to various systems.
- Collaborate with users to develop, maintain and distribute custom queries.
- Develop and provide timely delivery of accurate reports using PeopleSoft Query tool and other reporting tools.
- Document and analyze test results and partner with IT to implement solution.
- Research, analyze and recommend solutions to various HR automation issues to improve the efficiency of HR Operations.
- Responsible for maintaining security permission lists and roles.
- Support broader HRIS projects, including mergers and acquisitions.
- Maintenance of third-party interfaces and secure posting of benefit data to appropriate carriers on a weekly basis.
- Assist the HRIS and Reporting Manager with HR projects as assigned.
- Consult with technical team on all suggested changes/enhancements and develops functional specifications documents.
- Responsible for translating business processes and requirements into system applications.
- Troubleshoot HRIS issues for end users.
- Participate in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $80,000 – $90,000
- Performance Bonus 10%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.