Our client owns a few skilled nursing facilities in AR and they need an experienced administration who is able to manage a facility with 150+ beds with a good reputation in the community for quality care. Client provides a strong and talented staff to support them and the candidate will have full autonomy to manage as if it were their own facility.
Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Must have 5+ years experience as a SNF administrator
- Must be a licensed SNF administrator in AR or in another state and able to get one in AR
- Experience overseeing 100+ bed SNF facilities
- Having a degree is a plus
- Strong management skills
- Salary range $100k – $115k
- Full benefits package
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.