Our client is an innovative social impact loan fund which finances quality care and good healthcare jobs in low-income communities across the U.S. They have a pipeline of high impact projects, $35 million in capital and a goal of growing to $100 million in 5 years. A senior loan director is needed to help over see loan processing. Client is a start-up organization with a small team that pitches in to do what it takes to get the work done.Knowledge of healthcare industry is a must. All candidates must have US Citizenship or Green Card.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Public Health, Public Policy or related field OR B.A. plus equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years’ of lending experience in community development finance, healthcare finance, commercial lending or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in structuring, underwriting and negotiating complex community development financial transactions.
- Must be highly motivated, able to work independently, with modest supervision, and collaboratively in a team setting.
- Demonstrated passion for working in a mission driven organization with a commitment to affecting positive change in low-income communities.