This position is responsible for the management of corporate finance functions to support the financial activity of our client’s Real Estate and Human Resources operating units. Please take note that this position requires the finesse of an experienced accounting/finance person who has a background in real estate.
- CPA or MBA
- 2+ years of experience with real estate finance
- 7+ years of progressively responsible accounting/finance experience
- Strong practical and theoretical knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP)
- Experience w/ leasing and construction
- Healthcare experience
- Budgeting experience
- Human resources experience
- Role requires US Citizenship or Green Card
- Participating in and completing various financial analysis projects.
- Preparing and presenting financial analysis to senior leadership.
- Leading teams to identify and corporate process improvements.
- Assisting with schedule completion and financial analysis of the consolidated long range financial plan and consolidated budget.
- Salary range $60,000 – $80,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.