The position of Sr. Compensation Analyst provides subject matter expertise and compensation consulting to the organization. The Sr. Compensation Analyst is responsible for executing on company’s compensation practices and implementing process improvements.
Our client is an large wholesale company and they are requesting candidates who have worked for large companies as well.
- 5+ years of progressive compensation experience
- Strong Excel (macros/pivot/lookup)
- Customer service orientation
- In depth knowledge of compensation theories and practical applications is required.
- Advanced computer literacy and knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software is required.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are also required.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Travel up to 20%
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Sales compensation (preferred not required)
- CCP Certification
- International compensation
- M&A experience
- Compiles, analyzes and interprets data to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Develops training and communication materials in order to educate and ensure understanding of total rewards at company.
- Provides compensation consulting to non-US locations.
- Assists the Director of Compensation in the development of philosophy and guiding principles that will be used to develop and implement international compensation systems.
- Provides analysis and migration support for mergers and acquisitions.
- Guides less experienced compensation staff.
- Supports all incentive programs including sales incentive programs.
- Composes job descriptions from data received from managers, conversations with managers and incumbents, and knowledge of company’s policies and Culture.
- Evaluates positions for salary based on the content of the job and various salary survey sources ensuring that all relevant factors have been addressed such as geographic differences, and age of data.
- Administers various common reviews throughout the organization.
- Records and tracks data from job descriptions and job salary evaluations to ensure consistency and accountability.
- Creates ad-hoc reports from the HRIS database, as necessary.
- Assists the Director of Compensation in creating, preparing for presentation, and rolling out new and revised compensation plans for various departments throughout company.
- Administers the company Stock Option, Stock Purchase Plan, and Restricted Stock programs through appropriate vendors.
- Fosters the company Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary Range $60,000 – $85,000
- Performance Bonus 8%
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.