The Sales Manager manages branch sales force to maximize profits and minimize expenses. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals. Ensures the profitable growth of the business and increasing market penetration and the development, retention, and value of existing accounts. Develops great/diverse talent, management/financial control plans and actions plans to secure successful execution of branch and people performance.
- 2+ years of outside sales experience in a B2B or commercial/industrial environment
- The ability to develop a line-item budget and branch plan is required
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required
- Up to 60% of the travel and remote work
- Some management or supervisory experience (preferred)
- Manages branch sales force to achieve revenue budget and expense budget. Ensures the achievement of branch sales/profit goals.
- Manages personal sales portfolio to ensure achievement of targeted sales levels.
- Develops annual branch business plans, under the guidance of the Market Manager, to ensure budgeted growth of current business and the addition of new business.
- Develops and cultivates good customer relations via face to face contact. Responds to customers’ needs, consistent with standards, culture, and business practices. Consults with Market Manager to identify solutions to customers’ needs/problems.
- Participates/ encourages quality assessment, profitability, and improvement activities. Generates relevant reports for Market Managers and management as needed.
- Prepares, under the guidance of the Market Manager, the annual budget and monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Tailors, under the direction of the Market Manager, local branch strategy to align with company’s strategies, sales, and marketing plans.
- Utilizes, under the direction of the Market Manager, all company assets to maximize growth including, but not limited to, other titles, direct mail, and call centers.
- Learns and promotes culture.
- Performs, under the direction of the Market Manager, all duties inherent in the role of manager, including hires, termination, development, performance appraisal/counseling within guidelines.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range: $70,000 – $80,000
- Performance Bonus: Bonus plus commission
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.