Our new client combines international sourcing and processing capabilities with in-depth customer knowledge, world-class engineering, and value-added distribution to deliver essential engineered solutions to diverse consumer and industrial markets. The role of the Sales Manager will be to build and promote strong, long lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs. Additionally, the SM will have to develop and implement strategies to expand sales in existing and alternative markets while working with the Sr. Management achieving the Management Plan for their respective customers along with the design and implementation of partnership initiatives.
- BA/BS Degree required (engineering preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience with business-to-business sales
- 3+ years’ experience managing people
- 5+ years Foundry Industry experience (iron/steel foundry material)
- Able to work remotely 20% of the time
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Works with the Sr. Management achieving the Management Plan for their respective customers along with the design and implementation of partnership initiatives
- Recruit, develop, coach, and support new and existing Account Executives, and ensure that they meet their weekly activity guidelines to achieve high performance
- Direct sales personnel to develop target accounts and specific product lines.
- Conduct regional sales meetings and product training sessions as necessary
- Monitors sales progress and works to ensure monthly sales goal attainment
- Prepare sales forecasts for Management review
- Sales Planning & Product promotion
- Negotiating complex, commercial and business related issues
- Prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demonstrations
- Provide feedback on: Competitors, market trends, product positioning and product development
- Track and completion of open issues in a timely fashion
- Actively participates in collecting industry trend information and obtains information from frequent meeting with customer and internal teams
- Manage and maintain existing customer base
- Identify, develop, and close new business opportunities
- Effectively communicate business conditions across departments including: purchasing, quality, EHS, management, etc.
- Effectively manage time, opportunities, and responsibilities with minimal oversight/management
- Identify, schedule, and execute product trials with customers with minimal support
- Salary range $70,000 – $95,000
- Performance bonus based on Individual performance and how well the company does
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Full relocation package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.