Our client offers seven reasons for joining their team:
- Career Growth – Team building, coaching and great leadership
- Personal Growth – Push your limits and challenge your automatic thinking
- Sense of accomplishment – Connect with a successful team that delivers powerful, groundbreaking solutions
- Purpose – Be part of something bigger as the entire industry transforms
- Rewards – Competitive Salary, Stock Option and Bonus plan that rewards you for your successes
- Life Balance – Flexible schedules that allow you to live your best life
- Fun – Inviting company culture that is diverse, clever, and passionate
The Research Scientist will have strong and effective communications skills to coordinate across the team to meet very aggressive goals. These communication skills will be critical when partnering with other research team members to ensure effective collaboration and drive innovation.
The right candidate will be excited by the unknown. The candidate will thrive in an environment where truly new and innovative thinking are required. The problems we are facing span multiple domains, so the candidate will come well equipped with a diverse set of skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Physics or similar required
- 5+ years of prof. exp. in data science, machine vision or similar
- 5+ years of Python, deep knowledge of relevant pkgs., numpy, scipy etc.
- Provide Link to any public repositories you own
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (less than 20%)
- Must be an US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Please provide link to any public repositories you own.
- MS or PhD highly preferred
- Experience in natural language processing a strong plus
- Experience in web crawling, data mining considered a strong plus
- R, Matlab or similar a plus
- C, C#, Java a plus
The candidate will relish staying up to date with the latest techniques and technologies and will maintain a broad knowledge of current developments outside of the immediate need and will find novel ways to apply them to our needs.
The Research Scientist will work with a small, focused team to meet aggressive performance and schedule goals for a variety of research projects.
- Contribution of innovative and exciting solutions
- Rapid testing of ideas for efficient no/no go decision-making
- Complete development from idea to solution
- Working with the team, you will develop novel techniques for understanding spatial data
- Using web crawling and other approaches, you will build a library of relevant information for training sets and other applications
- You will develop approaches to structuring and understanding industry standard data (currently no such thing exists)
- Working with industry experts, you will gain a deep understanding of their craft and find novel ways to augment it
- Salary range $95,000 – $100,000
- Performance Bonus Annually $15k
- 100% employer paid medical for employee and family o Carrier: Anthem Blue Cross
- 10 Vacation Days
- 2 Floating Holidays
- Stock Options
- Quarterly Bonus Program (uncapped)
- $100.00 Monthly Transportation Allowance
- Optional Vision, Dental, Life Insurance , Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability. (Employee Paid)
- Dependent and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.