Our client is the nation’s only company exclusively dedicated to providing food, nutrition & wellness, EVS and hospitality services to the senior living industry. We are in search for a Registered Dietitian who will be responsible for the operation and implementation of the Nutrition Care Program based upon established objectives, standards, policies and procedures. This includes knowledge and implementation of local. state, and federal regulations. You will perform a variety of duties including the planning and supervision of resident food assembly and service, scheduling, hiring , coaching and training of resident dining service team members. The Dietitian will be responsible for providing clinical nutrition services to residents and ensuring resident satisfaction, proper diet maintenance, quality care, regulatory compliance and good public relations through safe and efficient use of resources.
- Registered Dietitian – Registered with commision on Dietetic Registration
- 0-2 Years experience as a Dietitian
- Flexible schedule – Ability to work weekends/evenings
- Experience in the Health Care field
- 2+ years experience as an RD
- Current SERV SAFE Certification
- 1-2 years of Supervisory experience
- Salary Range $50,000 – $55,000
- Signing Bonus – Yes
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Full Relocation
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.