Our client is a hospitality company that is looking for a Regional Human Resources Manager who will be responsible for providing human resource services and products that perpetuate and enhance the company culture and vision and values. Ideally the need a results driven individual who is able to be successful through intelligent, professional and practical communication, management and leadership skills. The major areas of responsibility will be recruiting, training, compensation and employee relations as well as always practice and promote the policies and procedures that company upholds while fostering strong relationships with operations through accessibility and responsiveness.
Ideal candidates for this position:
- Have a background in work for large companies in the
- Hotel Industry
- Restaurants Industry
- Will be US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Minimum 5 years experience in the hospitality, hotel, restaurant industry
- Understanding of what being an HR Partner means
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in Recruiting and Minimum 3-5 years in employee relations
- 2-3 years experience using an ATS system
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Education background in HR
- 4 year degree
- Experience dealing with c-suite
- HR management experience preferred
- Ensures complete compliance with all aspects of Human Resources within Region
- Ensures full compliance and execution of all Home Office initiatives, procedures and standards
- Audits all locations in Region to ensure all company standards are in full compliance at all times within Region
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with location senior business leaders
- Partners with Vice President/Regional Directors to maintain/promote company culture, vision, and values
- Partners with Vice President/Regional Directors to ensure team member stability and long-term business growth
- Ensures “show quality” of all aspects of all locations within Region
- Consistently strives to provide creative and innovative Human Resources ideas to enhance all operations within Region
- Oversees progressive coaching, recruiting, training, and all other HR-related functions for all businesses within Region
- Contributes to Company direction and standards through active communication with business leaders within Region
- Builds and maintains a strong relationship with senior business leaders, clients, guests, and internal team members
- Instills company philosophies and business standards throughout all levels of management within Region
- Ensures open communication and understanding between Home Office Human Resources discipline and operators
- Ensures that all managers and chefs within Region have the proper Human Resources tools
- Uses succession planning standards to develop a candidate database in preparation for Regional teaming needs
- Participates in the hiring and development of all managers and chefs within Region
- Salary Range $75,000 – $85,000
- Performance Bonus 15% of annual salary bonus based off of Region and Company Performance
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Relocation Package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.