One of our top clients is looking for a is talented, energetic and experienced Regional Director of Operations to be based in the Raleigh Durham Triangle area of North Carolina. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of operational experience in a regional role with a quality provider overseeing 7 or more communities in the assisted living or other senior living industries.
- 3-5 years of experience in a regional operations role over a minimum of 7 communities, AL or other senior living experience preferred
- Road Warrior; able to travel to throughout territory 4-5 days a week; most facilities are no more than a two-hour drive from the triangle area
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Masters Preferred
- Knowledge of operating standards, quality assurance, operating benchmarks, and managing and motivating team members.
- Ability to analyze financial data and financial reports and statements.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- NC Assisted Living or SNF license highly preferred
The Regional Director of Operations oversees :
- the opening and ongoing operation of facilities according to the quality standards, operating efficiency levels, financial performance standards and timetables established by the company.
- Develop and implement company total operating system for facility-level operations including:
- staffing and related human relations activities,
- medical record and care plan management
- health care services
- activities programming
- Alzheimer’s programming
- regulatory and licensing compliance
- budget development
- financial performance
- Base salary range $110k – $120 DOE
- Annual Bonus
- Full Health Benefits
- PTO Benefits
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.