This is a newly created position for our client who has several properties throughout the mid-west for a senior healthcare company. Innovative senior living organization has created a new position to focus on five-star dining experiences, while also overseeing non-culinary operational needs at the community level. This is a corporate-level position with no direct reports, but involves extensive travel to locations in Midwestern states working with Executive Directors at each location. Candidates must have demonstrated knowledge of multi-site healthcare dining supervision and/or multi-site senior living operations experience. Please inquire in confidence.
- Experience managing the dining staff in senior healthcare companies
- Able to work with on-site management in perfecting their dining experience
- Have regional experience overseeing 10+ facilities
- Able to travel 40% of the time
- Measures various quality indicators on an ongoing basis; identifies trends.
- Performs on-site quality assurance audits and maintains quality assurance data; evaluates reports on a regular basis.
- Collaborates with the Operations and other departments to improve service delivery, quality and efficiency
- Works closely with site Directors and other staff to ensure processes meet the needs of residents and are practical in a care-delivery/hospitality setting.
- Creates departmental job training programs, in-services and other educational tools in response to process improvement and the creation of enhanced service aspects.
- Assist in responding to questions regarding practices for community departments.
- Is instrumental in the planning, development and transition of new communities.
- Creates and revises policies and procedures utilizing Policy Manager Software.
- Researches hospitality service/programming ideas for consideration and implementation that will differentiate Senior Star communities.
- Makes focused visits to communities to address needs when required.
- Assists with efforts to achieve and maintain CARF accreditation.
- Assists in maintaining a strong sales focus in differentiating services and programs so that our communities remain the premier providers in their markets.
- Works closely with other members of the team on needed projects.
- Participates in monthly Accountability Calls.
- Salary Range $70k-$90k DOE
- Full benefits package (medical, life, 401K)
- Relocation package available
For more information click here to fill out a job application.