Our client is a premiere senior living company with multiple locations throughout NC. They are seeking a Regional Director of Activities and Programming. We are growing in leaps and bounds with twenty assisted living facilities currently and more in the development pipeline. Candidates can live anywhere in NC but must be ale to travel throughout the state regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Elder Care, Social Work, Recreational Therapy, Human Service or related preferred.
- Must have a current driver’s license in the state of NC
- One year of activity programming experience with agencies responsible for seniors and specifically secure Alzheimer’s units preferred.
- Successful candidate will have completed the DHSR required 60 hour activities training course for North Carolina. Willing to work flexible hours, such as evenings and weekends for planned activities and events.
- Demonstrates an interest in working with a senior population.
- Extensive travel across the state is required
The Regional Director of Activities and Programming is responsible for the site coordination of development and implementation of a stimulating activity program encompassing physical, intellectual, social, emotional, and spiritual activities for residents. These programs will address the needs of all elderly from active to those in declining physical abilities. The Regional Director for Activities and Programming must present themselves in a professional manner, display genuine concern for elderly and act maturely in dealing with others. In addition, this person is responsible for the site coordination, supervision and implementation of programming, and supervision of the staff at the community level. The Regional Director will be in charge of site coordination of all staff training and ensure that the program is in compliance with the company’s standards of dementia care.
- Company provides competitive salary range which depends upon experience
- Full benefits package
- PTO and paid holidays off
- Relocation budget to move into NC available for the right candidate
Want to apply? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.