Our client is be bringing a subscription service to market and is located in the suburb of Chandler which is about 20-30 minutes south of Phoenix. This is a key role in the new company and is detrimental to the success of the over vision for the founders. The National Sales Manager or NSM will have to be able to travel nationally extensively.
The NSM is also responsible for all B2B subscription sales activity for the company. In this role the NSM must be able to initial secure subscriptions from C-level executives and requires B2B sales experience. This means that the NSM will have a national monthly quota established by the COO. The NSM will also be responsible for finding trade shows and conferences to attend on behalf of company to garner exposure of company launch and branding.
- Attend trade shows and conferences as needed. This includes the management of set-up and shipping of trade show materials
- Create sales pitch presentations
- Develop relationships potential B2B subscribers
The NSM is also responsible for managing the inside sales efforts of up to 6 regional Business Development Representatives (BDR) and assist the Training & Development Specialist with training of BDRs.
- Four year degree
- 5 years sales experience
- 3 years experience managing sales teams
- Proven successful track record of closing deals on resume
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience developing sales presentations
- Ability to travel to tradeshows or conferences as needed
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good tenure in sales roles (no job hoppers)
- Able to pass a full background and drug screen
- Must take a personality test
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Experience in a sales role at a recruiting agency or firm highly preferred
- Base Salary $65K – $75K DOE
- Structured commissions per sale
- Full Benefits package
- Travel and Expense Account
- Holiday & PTO Days
For more information click here to fill out a job application.