Our client is a leading producer of printing inks, coatings and supplies, pigments, polymers, liquid compounds, solid compounds, and application materials. The company has a very hard-working, entrepreneurial culture. Employees are held accountable for their work initiatives but they do have the latitude to perform the work in a manner that suites them best. Creativity and thinking outside of the box are valued along with self-initiative and drive.
They have a crucial need for a stellar National Account Manager who is able to work remotely 100% and travel up to 60% of the time. The ideal candidate will be a road warrior who has a background in:
- Flexographic Printing Industry
- Consumer Packaging
- Pre-press Graphics industry
This role drives the incremental growth of sales and margin at assigned suspect, prospect & existing clients (Direct to CPG Plates) accounts by developing and managing multi-level relationships.
- 8-10+ years Sales experiences in Plates or the Graphics industry – specifically graphics workflow and Consumer Packaging Plates
- Strong customer-facing, consultative sales experience
- Proven ability to increase sales – Resumes must show metrics that meet or exceed growth quarter over quarter
- Strong computer proficiency – PowerPoint, exposure to a CRM program
- Good Job Tenure / Growth within companies.
- Up to 60% travel to customer sites >5