This is a very unique sales role that requires a unique background which is outlined below. Position comes with a company car so a valid driver’s license is required. To be considered candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holder. The territory is Grand Rapids and Grand Rapids North.
Ideal candidates for this role:
- Has metalworking shop experience and outside sales experience.
- Relevant military machining experience.
- Experience working in a metalworking shop.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ Years Applicable knowledge of the Metalworking Product Areas (cutting tools, carbide, etc.).
- 2+ Years Outside sales experience – making consistent and persistent calls on customers.
- A valid driver’s license.
- The position requires daily local travel within branch or market territory. Occasional overnight travel.
- High School diploma or the equivalent is required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Able to work remotely 60% of the time
This position is an outside sales role that manages existing metalworking business while building new business. The Metalworking Account Rep requires a strong knowledge of metalworking and cutting tools. This outside sales role sells products with a focus on both metalworking and MRO related supplies and services. Specifically CNC cutting and milling tools as well as dies, taps, inserts, and carbide blades. The Metalworking Account Rep needs applicable knowledge of all these metalworking product areas.
- Base salary range $50,000 – $55,000
- Commission Plan to be based on experience; able to make uncapped commissions
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.