This is a junior sales role that requires up to 2 years sales experience.
This position is a sales role that manages existing business, while building a new book of business. This role requires a strong knowledge of metalworking and cutting tools. This position sells company’s products with a focus on both metalworking and MRO related supplies and services.
- 0-2 years outside B2B sales experience is required
- Knowledge of the Metalworking Product Areas (Cutting Tools, Carbide blades)
- Basic skills in MS Suite (Excel, Outlook Word) and with general technology
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required w/ valid driver’s licence
- Industrial distribution experience (preferred)
- Travel up to 40% of the time
- Work remotely up to 40 % of the time
- Must be able to pass background and drug screenings.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Relevant military machining experience is applicable
- CRM knowledge
- Ensure the achievement of individual and company sales and profit goals by fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of their sales position.
- Responsible for visiting and interacting with established and prospective customers under close supervision.
- Ability to leverage company’s offerings to Customer
- Ensures growth of sales identifies and develops under close guidance new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of company sales goals.
- Responds to customer needs, under manager’s guidance, consistent with company’s standards, culture, and business practices.
- Demonstrates teamwork to ensure achievement of team and company sales goals.
- Maintains sales records and generates relevant market/sales reports for company’s management as needed.
- Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints. Takes corrective action as needed.
- Develops a personal business plan and opportunity funnel under close management supervision to establish personal annual goals.
- Fosters the company culture in the branch and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary $60k – $65k
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
- Commission 1: 25% on meeting standard goals (25%)
- Commission 2: is commensurate on exceeding goals (Uncapped)
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.