Our client has a beautiful upscale campus located in Denver. They are looking for an experienced MDS Coordinator that is an RN with AANAC experience. The ideal candidate will be able to cover a wing of patience with lest than 30 patience and be on-call one week a month.
- Must be a RN in CO or Compact State
- Must have 1-3 years experience as a MDS Coordinator
- Must have AANAC Certification
- Must be polished and professional and able to work in an upscale environment
- Qualified applicants will have a minimum of 1 – 3 years of experience in an MDS role with knowledge of regulatory compliance and CCRC operations.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/ Automatic External Defibrillator certification.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interface and maintain effective relationships with all departments and employees in a team-oriented environment.
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office.
- As the MDS Coordinator, you will be responsible for collaborating with all disciplines to conduct and coordinate completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS), Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI), and all associated processes.
- The MDS Care Plan Coordinator signs and attests to completion of the assessment within the time-frame as mandated by federal regulations and company policies. You will manage the coordination of RUG scores with ICD-9 coding for Medicare billing and coordinate the resident care planning processes.
- Salary range $78k-$85K DOE
- Full Health Benefits including dental, disability insurance, life insurance, long-term disability
- 401K Retirement
- PTO & Vacation
- Employee Discount Program
- Relocation package
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.