This is an unique role that requires the support the development and implementation of customer management and customer reporting tools for executive management decisions. Such tools will help manage and monitor customer behaviors, outcomes, feedback and relationships of these things to business performance and customer lifecycle/profitability. Interpret results to all levels of management. All candidates must have US Citizenship or Green Card to be seriously considered for role.
- Experience manipulating data warehouses as a resource for analytical work and Excel Reporting is a plus
- Must be comfortable meeting with, presenting to, and supporting all levels of staff.
- Skilled at creating process and systems to pull together data from various sources.
- Preferably 2+ years analytical experience; preferably in marketing analysis, advanced analytics, or consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative major such as math, applied math, or data science. Must be proficient in MS Office Suit
- Experience using Structured Query Language (SQL), relational databases, Business Objects / Crystal Reports, SAP Business Intelligence Production
- Experience supporting sales or operations functions is a plus
- Some knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Generate ad hoc customer analysis and research (supported by as appropriate, external vendors/research specialists). Make recommendations for improving existing processes, products, and practices. Achieve milestones and deadlines as set by the EVP, Marketing and Strategy in close collaboration and partnership with the Director, Business Analysis & Pricing and the Advanced Analytics resources on that team Additional duties as assigned by the EVP, Marketing and Strategy.
Standard MSA-Team Responsibilities:
- Customer Service First. Proactive and prompt follow-up.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Manage multiple projects and exhibit effective organization.
- Foster communication within the Marketing and BA Teams, with other departments, and with management.
- Build relationships with key business leaders.
- Maintain knowledge of company policies and procedures so as to serve as an effective staff member.
- Support company policies and management decisions with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Seek out and participate in internal and external programs that facilitate personal and professional growth.
- Identify and discuss personal and professional growth goals with a supervisor.
- Track days off; write and deliver self-performance appraisal on an annual basis.
- Tour Central, Field Specialist, or on-site coordinating support as assigned (1-2 stints per year).
- Very limited business travel required.
- Salary range $55,000 – $60,000
- Perfomrance Bonus Up to $3000 annually, prorated for 2017
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.