Our client is looking for a candidate with national sales and or large account maintenance experience and be able to negotiate national account contracts for this role. Ideal candidates have experience with distribution companies and in manufacturing sales experience on a national basis.
It is imperative that the candidate live in the Tampa or Orlando. Territory includes: Orlando, Tampa, Miami and Jacksonville, FL. The client requires candidates to be US Citizens or Green Card Holders and must have a valid drivers license.
- 2+ years industrial/manufacturing./distribution sales experience and outside sales exp.
- National account sales and/or large account maintenance experience
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and team building skills required
- Advanced Excel experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Travel up to 60% of the time
- Work remotely up to 60% of the time
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must not have a non-compete.
- National Contract Negotiation, Implementation experience
- P&L understanding
- Basic knowledge of e-business as it relates to national accounts required
- Presenting to C-level customers
- This position reports directly to the National Account Team Manager, to fully align with the National Account goals and strategies.
- The Market National Account Manager’s main responsibility of this role is to align with assigned company Market, Branches and OSA’s, and work together in targeting and achieving NA sales goals, as well as branch and regional sales goals.
- Market National Account Manager will have very little, (if any at all) Corporate National Account responsibilities.
- Prepares and delivers, in accordance with National Account program guidelines, sales presentations that address the established clients’ needs and leads to sales growth in assigned National Account customers.
- Gathers, organizes, and analyzes information of all assigned national accounts in their geography, and competitive activity associated within these accounts, and communicates these findings with other NA Managers
- Cultivates and maintains, under the guidance of National Accounts Management, relationships with established national accounts to increase existing business and ensure excellent client relations.
- Represents national accounts in e-business cross-functional initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains a working relationship with key Marketing, Product, and Accounting department associates to keep abreast of current and new products/services/strategic initiatives.
- Submits to management all required sales and expense reports.
- Sells company’s basic value basket and services to clients.
- Ensures meeting of budgetary cost center constraints and takes corrective action when needed.
- Tailors national account strategy to align with corporate sales and marketing strategy.
- Learns and fosters the Culture in the department and throughout the company to ensure unity of purpose and fulfillment of company’s mission.
- Educates/promotes selling techniques and guidelines for national accounts to outside sales and branch sales managers to increase program awareness and sales.
- Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Salary range $105,000 – $110,000
- Medical Ins.
- Dental Ins.
- Vision Ins.
- Life Ins.
Want to apply? Click here to fill out a job application.